“ Tiny Share-Giant Care “
This program is devoted to support those in needs and to bring happiness to the lonely souls this Christmas Holiday.
LoveAsia is pulling a good will program for the little ones at Kidz First Children's Middlemore Hospital “ this Christmas by giving out presents on the 25th this December 2021. We are calling everyone; customers and staffs alike, to take part in this event and to put a smile on the less fortunate children.
“How can you take part in it?”
Starting today, the 4th, a Christmas Wish Tree with be stationary at the centre of LoveAsia Restaurant & Bar, and beneath it will be the good wishes of the participants. PRESENTS, TOYS, CLOTHS,… things that can spark joy and warmth, wrapped up.
- Additionally, you can also relay your message to the receiver on the Holiday Tree. Just grab a tag or card with your message, and share your wish to the little one. Then hang it on the tree.
We encourage all customers and staff members to take part of this special program. Because “a good deed always sparks another”.
- givings are limited to present categories: toys, cloths, teddy bears, balls, rackets,,…
- presents are obligated to be wrapped, or customers can request wrapping from our team with provided materials by the customer.
- cash is NOT an Option in this program (this is not a charity program)
- presents before put under the Christmas tree must be notified to our management team, you can reach to they through any member of LoveAsia.
For further information, please contact LoveAsia’s Social media account for open discussions.
We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
8a Bishop Lenihan Pl, East Tamaki, Auckland
09 218 2666/ 022 387 9788